How best to set a Profile manually and not use Schedule?

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Luckily, I do not have a scheduled life, nor do I want one. I have different Profiles set for different cams and like to Manually set this profile when I wish, and Keep that Profile active until I Manually change it again (in the profile tab at top of main BI page) I have the global Schedule in "Options" menu disabled, along with none of the cameras set to override the global schedule. When I manually set this Profile (5) on the main page top tab (see pic) and it states "Schedule overridden". The profile does not stay active more than 24 hrs before it reverts back to the "Default" state. I also have the Profile temp time in the "Options" menu set to more than 150 days. Maybe I am going about this all wrong and there is a much better way. Does anyone have any best ideas/tips how to manually set profiles and stay set? Using BI ver 4.7.9.1, running as a service and app at same time.

Attachments

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
OK, I see when the timer icon changes from timer to circle with slash when pressing "Profile" number twice. I was usually toggling the schedule timer icon itself. I am assuming that the "circle w/ slash" is an indefinite hold? Thanks fenderman.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, I see when the timer icon changes from timer to circle with slash when pressing "Profile" number twice. I was usually toggling the schedule timer icon itself. I am assuming that the "circle w/ slash" is an indefinite hold? Thanks fenderman.
Correct