How can I view IP camera from my phone or desktop?

linda105

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I got one problem. My friends and I rent a 4-storey house for selling flower. My friend bought a set of 4 IP cams for supervising my store from thiefs, flood. these cam were all installed. Now I want to view these cams on my PC or smartphone and watch the records again any time i need (for ex, I have to travel far from my store, i wake up at morn n want to see what happened at my store the night before), is it possible?
I dont remember exactly which kind of cams my friend bought( smt like Da hua or Xa hua maybe). He bought them from an old stuff stores.
Please help me. Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
There're a range of application for both PC and Phone.
I used some kinds of them. If you're using Android, Topsview for Android or atv_ahd (click here) , N-eye, superlivepro would work well, a lot of brands supported
You can install these app on your PC with the instructions from Internet (many many, ask Google)

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Another option I've been trying out is click2stream.com (angelcam.com)
They offer free desktop app to watch your IP camera from any computer via a web page.
They also offer a free rolling 3 day cloud recording of your camera. not a lot of features but it's free.
They have other more feature inclusive packages they offer would like you to buy but these two are unlimited and free.
I was looking for a free cloud hosting service and to be able to see my IP camera at the office, where they do not allow me to install software, and this is working out for me ok so far.