How do I keep color on?

RogMan

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have enough light to use color all the time. But where is the setting that keeps color turned on.
Thanks,
Roger

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
I have enough light to use color all the time. But where is the setting that keeps color turned on.
Thanks,
Roger
I don't have a Huisun, but some of the screen captures of the interface uploaded in this sub show it should be located in the cameras web portal - configuration - image settings section of the web interface.

@Larebear has a few of these I believe, he might be able to direct you to its exact location.

hamsoplo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
From the live view tab in the ptz menu under the direction arrows there are tabs for presets, patrol, IR etc. Go to the IR tab and change the mode to "off" instead of auto. IR shuts off and it'll go into color mode.
Unfortunately it's not in configuration, image settings tab, that'd make too much sense right?

RogMan

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
From the live view tab in the ptz menu under the direction arrows there are tabs for presets, patrol, IR etc. Go to the IR tab and change the mode to "off" instead of auto. IR shuts off and it'll go into color mode.
Unfortunately it's not in configuration, image settings tab, that'd make too much sense right?
I found where you are talking about but now I am getting that stupid web plugin crap that I thought had fixed. Guess I will start on that so I can turn off the IR.
You are right; don't think I would have ever found it there.
Thanks for quick response,
Roger