How to get an event or a callback from camera when its alarm input is triggered?

alex117

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I connect my IP camera HIK DS-2CD3145F-IS to external motion detector. In WEB->Configuration->Event->AlarmStatus, I see Alarm status “On” by motion. I can get this status through ISAPI too: ISAPI/System/IO/outputs/1/trigger. Now my question – how I can get event or set callback by change alarm status? I don’t want ask the camera alarm status every second but I need camera event if status changed.

Trax95008

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If I understand correctly, you want to be notified if the alarm event is triggered? If so, you can go to “linkage method” and choose email or notify surveillance center which should be a push notification to your phone. However, there have been some issues lately with push notification not working properly

alex117

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you for answer, but this is not exactly my question. How I can write a client (for my Home automation system) for example on Windows UWP to subscribe and get surveillance center notification or surveillance center notification support only iVMS-4500/iVMS-4200?