how to get Xonz cam working in Blue iris

tjl

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello:

im new to the ip cams and just biught a few for 23 bucks off amazon. and they work well with the supplied software ,but the software is very plain and "dumb" the blue iris looks cool but have yet to figure out how to get these cams to work with it. anyone have ideas for me to try i would be greatful
cam model is Xonz XZ-130G-R

Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
There is a Xonz rtsp from the dropdown menu.

tjl

n3wb
Reaction score
no it does not list this camera brand, maybe i need to dl another version of the software. .will do that now. see what i get

tjl

n3wb
Reaction score
well i dl the latest version from Blues site and it said it upgraded but still this brand is not listed under the Model drop down. only 3 brand starting with an X (X-vision, X10, Xanboo) maybe im missing something? i have the demo version right now to see if it will work don't think that would matter.

tjl

n3wb
Reaction score
well thanks! the update was the ticket didn't know to look for that.. the update button on the software was greyed out.. Thanks again.. now i will buy it.. working perfect..

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
no problem..the update button is disabled on the demo...let us know if you have any other questions...