How to make Annke Network Camera work with Hikvision DS-7616Ni E2/16P

MAF44445

n3wb
Reaction score
Dear All

i just bought Hikvision DS-7616Ni E2/16P NVR and connect it to my Annke Network Cameras but i couldn't make them work !!

is there a way to make it work or should i return the product ?

and if there is a way i need please the steps :idk:

those are the cameras i have and all of them are connected by CAT7 Cable

and this is Hikvision DS-7616Ni E2/16P that i bought

DS-7604/7608/7616NI-E1/4P(-E2/8P)(E2/16P) - Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd.

Seeking your kind support & reply please as soon as you can dears

MAF44445

n3wb
Reaction score
i don't know how fast is the response going to be but at least lets see your suggestions or advise guys

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
i don't know how fast is the response going to be but at least lets see your suggestions or advise guys
relax, did you expect a response in 2 hours?
You wrote annke then posted a picture of sannce. Both are complete garbage (annke has some cube cams that are rebranded hik) why you are messing with this garbage is beyond me...you didnt need cat7.

MAF44445

n3wb
Reaction score
Dear fenderman

Many thanks for the reply.

You are correct Annke and scanne are 1 same company and when i bought scanne they deliver Annke to me so it was working fine since 1 year but the garbage NVR each few month 1 POE port stop working until now 6 POE ports are totally dead ! So I bought Hikvision DS7616 NVR but i couldn’t make my old camera works.

Is it possible or there is someway to make them work?

Best regards,

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Dear fenderman

Many thanks for the reply.

You are correct Annke and scanne are 1 same company and when i bought scanne they deliver Annke to me so it was working fine since 1 year but the garbage NVR each few month 1 POE port stop working until now 6 POE ports are totally dead ! So I bought Hikvision DS7616 NVR but i couldn’t make my old camera works.

Is it possible or there is someway to make them work?

Best regards,
it is possible, but is garbage...
there are many threads explaining how to set it up via onvif or rtsp..

MAF44445

n3wb
Reaction score
Dears

Many thanks for your response and advise.

Finally 5 Cameras works out of 8 working fine now. i was guessing the IP Address for them until i found it !

i tried to get the other 3 IPs by connecting the NVR to Laptop and look every where also i access the router i connect my NVR from the POE Port to router and to laptop and still i did not got the IP address for the 3 remaining cameras.

is there any advise please to have the 3 remaining Cameras IP Address ?

MAF44445

n3wb
Reaction score
Dears

Many thanks for your response and advise.

Finally 5 Cameras works out of 8 working fine now. i was guessing the IP Address for them until i found it !

i tried to get the other 3 IPs by connecting the NVR to Laptop and look every where also i access the router i connect my NVR from the POE Port to router and to laptop and still i did not got the IP address for the 3 remaining cameras.

is there any advise please to have the 3 remaining Cameras IP Address ?

Reaction score
Hi, did you get it to work?
I also have an Annke NVR and only one poe port works! (only 1 camera)

I don't know what to do? and I'm worried that if I buy another receiver from a different company, the cameras won't work.