How to reset Hiwatch ip camera

Reaction score
here is a copy of the email I sent to hikvision support:
Hello,

I had two Hilook IPC-D120H ‘s that I had previously connected to a NVR-104MH-C/4P.

I installed that NVR at my home but only used one of the cameras.

A job came up that needed three of these cameras so I decided to include the one that I had previously planned to install in my own home.

As I was setting up and testing the new cameras, I noticed that the my camera was not showing up in local network searcher although the others were.

I thought maybe a reset of the camera might fix the issue but I quickly found out that there was no reset button on the camera.

I connect the camera to the NVR and it seemed to work just fine, instantly showing up on the main menu.

I was unable to delete the camera (When I select a camera and then click delete it says “no camera selected”) and I cannot seem to find a setting to reset the camera through the NVR.

I tried to set a static IP address for the camera through the NVR and tried to login to the camera with that but I didn’t have any luck.

I need to install these cameras for a client in two days and wanted to know whether or not I would need to buy a new camera.

Your help would be much appreciated,