How to review one camera over multiple days

ptzguy

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm running 10 cameras. I want to search for an event that occurred some time in the last 10 days. The event occurred in the view of a specific camera, so I want to search just that camera. Is there a way to do that?

(this is my first post to the forum, so apologies if I'm bending any forum rules)

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm running 10 cameras. I want to search for an event that occurred some time in the last 10 days. The event occurred in the view of a specific camera, so I want to search just that camera. Is there a way to do that?

(this is my first post to the forum, so apologies if I'm bending any forum rules)
I don't follow, drag that camera to the middle of the BI screen so it's biggest, or adjust the format so one camera is big, then double click on the time line around where you want to look and hit play, even though it will display that time on all cams, you'll still be able to just look at the one you care about.

cainrand

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is it a motion cam?
Do you have alerts set up? Looking at Motion alerts can help narrow it down.

Other great feature is ability to speed up the play tremendously!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

in the clips list, click the camera icon to select "selected camera only" then click on that camera...only the clips for that camera will display in the list and on the timeline.

ptzguy

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks to all who replied.

"in the clips list, click the camera icon to select "selected camera only" then click on that camera...only the clips for that camera will display in the list and on the timeline."

I figured that out a while after I posted the question. Works pretty well, but I am still reviewing each day one at a time. I'm using triggering for all cameras, but on most days there still are multiple clips for each camera for each day.

I was hoping that there was a way to watch all of the clips for one camera as if they were one continuous timeline, but I got the job done watching them individually. I was only interested in night time activity, so I looked only at the night videos.