how to setup hikvision PIR for xprotect

razorseal

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have it setup and it works on the blue iris, however I couldn't figure out how to enable it for the xprotect GO.

any ideas?

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You have to setup a hardware event for that. Then go in the cameras settings in Milestone and use that hardware event and turn of motion detection which is Milestone's motion detection.

razorseal

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You have to setup a hardware event for that. Then go in the cameras settings in Milestone and use that hardware event and turn of motion detection which is Milestone's motion detection.
I already have the hardware event setup (from Blue Iris)

just not sure where in camera settings it is. I see something similar in even my 2032s for it. so it confused me

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Huh, so you have an interface between BlueIris and Milestone XProtect that takes the settings from BlueIris and sets up the hardware event on Milestone? Very cool. I had to actually go into Milestone XProtect Manager, click on events, right click hardware events, add the event before I can use it but your way sounds so much easier. Does it also go into the cameras configuration settings in Milestone and set that up too?