How to sync my phone to the PC

radiocycle

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey All,

I have BI working fine (it sees my Hikvision cam) on the Windows PC but I can't seem to get the Android version to see my cam. I haven't spent a lot of time working on this but I would think it wouldn't be all that difficult to do, if I have the PC version up and running. Is there any 'easy' way to transfer the settings from the PC to my phone? I see there is an 'export' and 'import' option, but I don't really get how to use that I guess...
Thanks for any replies!
radio

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I have BI working fine (it sees my Hikvision cam) on the Windows PC but I can't seem to get the Android version to see my cam. I haven't spent a lot of time working on this but I would think it wouldn't be all that difficult to do, if I have the PC version up and running. Is there any 'easy' way to transfer the settings from the PC to my phone? I see there is an 'export' and 'import' option, but I don't really get how to use that I guess...
Thanks for any replies!
radio
nothing is transferred....the android app is a client to the pc server program..you dont connect directly to the camera but to the server...see the help file under webserver you need to set that up first.

Last edited: