Huisun PTZ V1 goes wild

RogMan

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have 1 of the Huisun PTZ V1, I think. I bought it from Ali when they first came out. My problem:
All of a sudden the PTZ comes on and go patrol I guess what is called. I very seldom use PTZ on any of my cameras. It looks like it is patrolling about 80 degrees at maybe every 3 or 4 minutes. It always comes back to home until the next time .. I have looked at patrols, schedule and other places I thought it might be. I can't find where you would go to stop the PTZ.
Thanks,
Roger

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
I have 1 of the Huisun PTZ V1, I think. I bought it from Ali when they first came out. My problem:
All of a sudden the PTZ comes on and go patrol I guess what is called. I very seldom use PTZ on any of my cameras. It looks like it is patrolling about 80 degrees at maybe every 3 or 4 minutes. It always comes back to home until the next time .. I have looked at patrols, schedule and other places I thought it might be. I can't find where you would go to stop the PTZ.
Thanks,
Roger
There would be 2 places to check I believe. Here is the setup screen for the patrol button. There are a Start, Stop, Save, and Delete buttons available for patrols. The other place to look would be under the Auto Scan tab. There are buttons for Start and Stop (among others) for scans.

Huisun Patrol Button.JPG

RogMan

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks,
I changed the settings you talking about and will see.
Thanks,
Roger

RogMan

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
lulu5kamz,
I made the changes and so far it is a lot better. I will keep working on my other problems and will let you know in a few days.
Roger