I have a IPC-HDW5231R-Z and cannot get cam to see the micro SD card

Reaction score
The card worked for about a year and then stopped all of a sudden. I have changed the card, done hard reset, factory reset through web interface and flashed with new firmware from Andy. The camera still cannot see the SD card. The only thing I can think of is that I replaced the card with a new card of identical brand. That shouldn't matter because I have the same brand of card in all 4 of my identical camera and have had zero issues. What else can I do?

venture996

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Swap the card with another card that is known to work. Also, I had an issue with the SD card holder in one Dahua camera, it wasn't staying solidly in the closed position. Making a gentle bend in the spring clips fixed that.

The card worked for about a year and then stopped all of a sudden. I have changed the card, done hard reset, factory reset through web interface and flashed with new firmware from Andy. The camera still cannot see the SD card. The only thing I can think of is that I replaced the card with a new card of identical brand. That shouldn't matter because I have the same brand of card in all 4 of my identical camera and have had zero issues. What else can I do?