I have a problem with Motion Detection setting not saving correctly

oa881014

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi
I'm trying out Blue Iris to see if it can replace my NVR's and it's working pretty well with just one exception.
I'm trying to set up 2 profiles, one that records on motion trigger at nighttime (Motion) and one that is constant record (Constant) at daytime. I would like to have a single large file for the Constant profile and have it split if it detects movement in the Motion profile. So on the Record tab I checked the combine or cut video each 24hrs or 40GB and the . On the Motion/Trigger tab I checked the Motion Sensor enable option for the Motion profile and disabled it for the Constant profile.

The thing is, when I hit OK, it all works fine for a while, but then, the settings get messed up. On the Motion/Trigger tab, the enable motion sensor option is either disabled for both profiles, or enabled for both. So it makes it to where, if they're both enabled, it records fine on Motion, but in Constant, it splits the file every few minutes or so, and if the're both disabled, it doesn't record at all in the Motion profile. I have 12 cameras set up like that and sometimes it happens on all, sometimes on just 2 or 3 cameras after a day. I'm not sure what to do here... Can anyone help me out?

Compuer Specs:
Core i7-4770
16GB RAM
256GB SSD for Database and New
2TB HDD for Storage
12 x 3MP Hikvision Cameras
Processor load ~ 40%