I hope you guys are happy!!

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Ok just joking, but this forum is certainly doing its part to stimulate the economy. Thanks to this group I have bought 3 Hikvisions, Blue Iris 4, cat5 cable, connectors, crimper, poe switch, external IR lights & power supplies, and now I have a an Optiplex from Dell outlet on the way via UPS. No doubt my expenditure is very small compared to many people in this forum, so if your bank account is getting low this forum might be to blame. In all seriousness, thanks to all in this group for your kind support, you have been great. Most of us newbies would be wandering in the IP cam wilderness without help from this forum.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Well, lets see... I'm up to 12 IP cams and 1 USB cam (when my 3D Printer is printing) on one (or two) 24" monitors using Blue Iris (depends on what I'm doing whether or not I stretch a window to 2 or leave it full screen on one). Then I still have my 8 bnc video cams going on 2 Avtech DVRs which I watch on two 7" monitors. All right in front of me as I watch TV or do whatever. Overkill? For sure! Wasted money? Not to me!!! ;)

acvb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
At least you didn't buy foscams to start with.... keep reading the forum and keep saving money.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Money well invested in fun. And very well invested should the worst happen but deterrent is half the battle too.