I keep getting "Nothing Found"

Andykev

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My system failed detection a couple days ago using DeepStack, so I switched to Code AI. It seems that I installed things correctly per instructions, and the server is running fine.
However all objects are "nothing found" and Blue Iris won't post anything in the "ALERTS".
Is something missing, like the object files? Are they not built in? I don't see any files/folders in the Code directory.

I think I "missed a step" somewhere in the installation but can't find what it is.

Attachments

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It may help posting some of your BI setting for one camera that is failing. For example the following:-
And what version of CodeProject AI as 2.1.6 I had troubles on my test box so 2.0.8 works fine

1682364693884.png1682364735594.png1682364978557.png

Andykev

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Now I have become completely baffled.... just like that it has started working. I have no clue... did not change anything.
The "ALERTS" are showing in the left column and the LOGS show detection. OMG

Attachments

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It takes a while for the modules to load the first time, so maybe that was it?

Andykev

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I did the install yesterday... the only thing I did which "may" have kicked it into gear was I "unchecked" the USE GPU and then rebooted, the rechecked it.

I am using a Nvidia GTX1650 so it should have plenty of horsepower to run two cameras. My CPU is an I7-6700 with 32g RAM so I don't think my hardware is deficient.

I am VERY excited to see how CP compares with Deepstack ...

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I read this in the forum in CP but, left it for a while and still nothing.. May give it a try again in a few days with a clean build on one of my test builds.
As the test rig has got a lot of sh1t on it :)

dlowe

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the same issue as Andykev. I have a similar setup as well, Nvidia 1660 Super with i7-7700 and 32GB RAM. Once I unchecked the "USE GPU" box as Andykev did, mine started working. However, mine stopped working when I rechecked it. Odd. I will leave it unchecked and see if it causes much load on my system and wait to see if any updates or resolutions are found in the future.

andycots

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have the same issue as Andykev. I have a similar setup as well, Nvidia 1660 Super with i7-7700 and 32GB RAM. Once I unchecked the "USE GPU" box as Andykev did, mine started working. However, mine stopped working when I rechecked it. Odd. I will leave it unchecked and see if it causes much load on my system and wait to see if any updates or resolutions are found in the future.
Same here, unchecked and worked.

OakleyFreak

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Same using GTX1650 Nvidia chipset.
Uncheck GPU and its working
just upgraded to 2.1.9 beta
previous 2.08 was working fine with GPU?
I may downgrade till I hear further on the issue
Code 2.1.9.PNG

OakleyFreak

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Isn’t the downgrade a bit of a pain.
I have not yet.
I'm running on CPU for now. But should just uninstall 2.1.9 reboot and install 2.0.8
Reboot,the server should be fine on GPU.
I'm not doing plates or faces. Just basic .
But I started a thread just for the NVIDIA issue.
Hope the developer sees it

gadgetguy

n3wb
Reaction score
To add a data point - I had a Quadro P400 running properly (albeit a bit slow), changed to a 1650 this afternoon and everything analysis return "object not found".

markchavez

n3wb
Reaction score
son of a gun. I've been AI non-functional since i upgraded to latest 4 days ago. Just dug into it today and found this article when searching via google. I guess i should've known about the half-precision disabled requirement.

Thanks for sharing.