I search for Dahua "VTO2000A-2" and "VTH1550CH-2" 2-wire the latest firmware (German) Multilingual.

timblo

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello - I search for Dahua "VTO2000A-2" and "VTH1550CH-2" 2-wire the latest firmware (German) Multilingual. Unfortunately, I find nothing on the Dahu homepage and the Dahua service does not respond to my mails. There should be a 2017 version for both devices. Can someone help me with a LINK or information. thanks (Sorry for my bad english)

Greetings tim

biscuit

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello - I search for Dahua "VTO2000A-2" and "VTH1550CH-2" 2-wire the latest firmware (German) Multilingual. Unfortunately, I find nothing on the Dahu homepage and the Dahua service does not respond to my mails. There should be a 2017 version for both devices. Can someone help me with a LINK or information. thanks (Sorry for my bad english)

Greetings tim
I will send you a link via mail for the firmware.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

riogrande75

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Unfortunately the german sounds are terrible in the fw images I found. So I made my own, very personal firmware with german dialect sounds (I'm austrian). Ok, some effort was neccessary, but therefor my doorbell is very special now. All visitors are overwhelmed!

AlbertoIt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello guys, does this german firmware have italian language too?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

AlbertoIt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I will send you a link via mail for the firmware.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Is it a multilanguage with italian too? If yes may you send it to me? Thanks

riogrande75

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
@0blar: Just use BotoX/Dahua-Firmware-Mod-Kit to unpack firmware.
Then browse to /data-x.cramfs.img.extracted/Sounds/ and exchange the mp3 files with your desired sounds (make sure to have identical format: MPEG ADTS, layer III, v2, 32 kbps, 16 kHz, Monaural).
Then use ./build.py to to pack the whole stuff together and flash it to your device.
But keep in mind, basic firmware image must not be signed (<2018)!

Last edited:

Romi2000

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
does anyone have the firmware for VTO2000A and VTH1510CH in german, am desperate to
Thank

AlbertoIt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello,
does anyone have the firmware for VTO2000A and VTH1510CH in german, am desperate to
Thank
You could try with Goliath intercom firmware. Goliath is a german rebrand of dahua intercom so it should fit, but no idea where to find and how to do. There are some dahua firmware in different languages (spanish, polish, italian etc) but no idea where to find them, i'm looking for italian version...