IDMSS and adding none Dahau cameras ?

lucky13

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have a couple of Foscam cameras is there anyway of adding these to the IDMSS split screen camera preview screen within IDMSS ? IDMSS is the only app I have that live streams perfectly, all the other apps stutter slightly when in split screen camera mode.

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but i would think either plug them into a Dahua NVR or use SmartPSS/PCNVR on your PC.

lucky13

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok thanks I don’t have either of these, can anyone recommend a IOS app that can do split multi camera preview but smoothly, I’ve tried using IPCAM Viewer but all the cameras stutter and I get about 1 frame a second, is there another IOS app that can display Dahau and Foscam cameras smoothly when in split multi cam preview ?

lucky13

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks but I can’t find Tiny Cam by Tiny Solutions on IOS ? Is it a Android App or IOS ?

toolazyforalogin

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Maybe FLIR Cloud ? I’m not sure if it will do what you want but it’s an alternative to iDMSS.

lucky13

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks but it’s literally the exact same app as IDMSS but with a different name and colour schema so it doesn’t let me add the Foscam camera either.

thanks for trying though