iDMSS "No Record" on push notification after updating firmware

JordanZ

n3wb
Reaction score
Never used to have problems and things just worked previously. Since I updated my cameras to the latest firmware from Andy, I've found that I still get push notifications in iDMSS for IVS trips but when I go to view the video clip, it says "no record" and won'y play any video clips. There is a still screenshot on the message/notification screen where you can chose "playback, image, or preview", but "playback" and "image" both say No Record (I've never used image, but playback has always worked). If I log into the NVR, the IVS alarms/video clips are all there and play just fine, so something is wrong that it's not pushing/playing the video files in the app.

I have tried deleting the NVR and re-adding it, deleting the "subscribe" and redoing it, but nothing seems to be pushing the video clips like it did before I updated the firmware.

Any suggestions or fixes? Really sucks not being able to instantly view what tripped the IVS!

JordanZ

n3wb
Reaction score
have you downgraded the firmware and check if the functions come back?
No, I don’t know where to get the old firmware version and was hoping others may have noticed the same issue. I upgraded my cameras and the NVR firmware from Andy since now you can access the feed from Chrome without needing plugins, which I couldn’t do before from my Mac.

civic17

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I been having this problem for the last few days but I didn't upgrade any firmware or app. It just stopped displaying video and just says "no record" like yours. This only happened on my three 4.0 AI cameras.
IPC-HDW5442TM-AS
IPC-HDW5241TM-AS
IPC-HDW5241H-AS-PV

My IPC-HDW2231R-ZS cameras are still working to display video in the push notification when clicked. In your iDMSS app the message subscribe are you adding the cameras directly?

My work around fix now is to subscribe the cameras through the NVR instead of selecting the cameras directly. Now I can get all videos to display and all snapshots working. In the app click message, click the + with the bell logo to add, click your NVR, click IVS, cross line, then select the cameras there.

JordanZ

n3wb
Reaction score
That’s how I’ve historically done it (subscribing) and that still doesn’t work. I think it’s something with IVS being on the schedule in the NVR and IVS not being a schedule option in the cameras, only regular, motion, and alarm.

Attachments

civic17

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I spoke too soon. My two IPC-HDW2231R-ZS today doing the same thing "no record". So basically all the cameras that I subscribed directly stopped working. The ones I subscribe through the NVR still works. Oh well the push notifications from NVR playback videos are faster than the microSD videos anyways.