Review-I'll be the guinea pig for the new SD59225U-HNI PTZ.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
You guys think the PFB303W is better than the PFB300S?Will use this one instead of dahua PFB300S in the future, if you guys think PFB303W is better.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
You guys think the PFB303W is better than the PFB300S?Will use this one instead of dahua PFB300S in the future, if you guys think PFB303W is better.
It looks ALOT nicer, and from what that one guy said, it's built better, there is probably a lot less chance of it coming or not square too.

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Right I appreciate that posters on this thread and others are having a great dealing with @EMPIRETECANDY
And so have I.

I hopefully should get my camera tomorrow.

But I'm a little bit bemused by the above post saying that the square brackets (the correct on by the looks of it) will be sent on new orders
Yet the people who have already purchased like myself and @ljw2k
Have been quoted 30usd and have to wait up to a month for delivery or pay around 60usd for DHL shipping.

I'm not by any means having a go as I think Andy is great to deal with but I do think we are getting the raw end of the deal.

I have been promised my bracket with my camera is square which if it is then that is fair enough and accept that it's a good deal done.

But if it turns up and the bracket is not square like people are showing then I am really not going to be happy at having to spend more money to mount it or actually try and man handle the supplied bracket square

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Right I appreciate that posters on this thread and others are having a great dealing with @EMPIRETECANDY
And so have I.

I hopefully should get my camera tomorrow.

But I'm a little bit bemused by the above post saying that the square brackets (the correct on by the looks of it) will be sent on new orders
Yet the people who have already purchased like myself and @ljw2k
Have been quoted 30usd and have to wait up to a month for delivery or pay around 60usd for DHL shipping.

I'm not by any means having a go as I think Andy is great to deal with but I do think we are getting the raw end of the deal.

I have been promised my bracket with my camera is square which if it is then that is fair enough and accept that it's a good deal done.

But if it turns up and the bracket is not square like people are showing then I am really not going to be happy at having to spend more money to mount it or actually try and man handle the supplied bracket square
You'll be fine man, we got you lol

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You'll be fine man, we got you lol
Jut feel a little be peed off to be honest.

If my bracket is square then I take it all back but as nobody whose purchased on seems to have got a square one I think chance of that are slim to none

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Jut feel a little be peed off to be honest.

If my bracket is square then I take it all back but as nobody whose purchased on seems to have got a square one I think chance of that are slim to none
Some people have, but yes a lot of people have not, including me, but Andy didn't know that, and he's been taking care of people, it's not his fault lol

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Some people have, but yes a lot of people have not, including me, but Andy didn't know that, and he's been taking care of people, it's not his fault lol
I know it's not his fault lol I'm not getting at that
I don't mind paying for the bracket. It's just either wait a month for delivery or pay a ridiculous price for DHL etc.

But hen again I'm probably just the lad in the corner making noise that everyone laughs at

LonnieU

n3wb
Reaction score
I just received a SD59225U-HNI from Andy this week and the PFB300S mount was offset like most others. My instructions were also like the others in that it shows the PFB303W for installation.

However, I don't think the current packaging insert (styrofoam) will allow the PFB303W to be shipped in any new cameras he sends out unless Dahua sends such also. Just going to be a pain for Andy if he has to ship the camera and the mount individually.

Better figure it out Andy as looks like I'm going to order another PTZ one by the end of the week! :)

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I just received a SD59225U-HNI from Andy this week and the PFB300S mount was offset like most others. My instructions were also like the others in that it shows the PFB303W for installation.

However, I don't think the current packaging insert (styrofoam) will allow the PFB303W to be shipped in any new cameras he sends out unless Dahua sends such also. Just going to be a pain for Andy if he has to ship the camera and the mount individually.

Better figure it out Andy as looks like I'm going to order another PTZ one by the end of the week! :)
That's a good point.

I also may be ordering another for a family member as well but the bracket situation needs sorting out first

Solar Deity

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

He'll just send two boxes, or put both boxes in a larger one.

I have no doubt he will make it right. Just give him a chance. He just got them.

I understand @reeves1985 you're upset. Reading between the lines, it sounds like you want him to DHL you a new one. He probably will. The guy is solid.

SD

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
He'll just send two boxes, or put both boxes in a larger one.

I have no doubt he will make it right. Just give him a chance. He just got them.

I understand @reeves1985 you're upset. Reading between the lines, it sounds like you want him to DHL you a new one. He probably will. The guy is solid.

SD
Your not far off and they guy seems a genuine fella to deal with which is not always easy to find in China.

From my point of view
If the bracket I receive is square then I accept that and am happy with that.
If I want the other bracket then I need to pay properly for it. No issue at all.

If the bracket is not square and a mile off then in my eyes it's faulty.
Andy has been offering and sending new brackets out which I find great and shows he is at least trying.
I just thought the quoted $60 approx for DHL shipping was harsh to say the least.
Or wait 30 days to receive it.
Which must people won't want to do once they've paid a hefty amount for that they can't really mount properly without skimming it our miles or physically man handling it into shape

I always prefer to deal with people who other people vouch for and nayr vouched for Andy hand over fist as a lot of other members have. So I see no reason not to deal with Andy.
He gave me a fair price and a slight reduction for being a member and using PayPal.

At the same time I don't like being jacked on shipping costs when another seller will ship the same item via dhl for $6.5 and also has physical stock.

That's a big difference.

@EMPIRETECANDY do not take this as me having a go as I am not and I appreciate the business we have done and am more than happy with it.
In fact I will be purchasing more cameras for myself when my budget allows and also for a family member. So plenty more business to be done.

Solar Deity

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Your not far off and they guy seems a genuine fella to deal with which is not always easy to find in China.

From my point of view
If the bracket I receive is square then I accept that and am happy with that.
If I want the other bracket then I need to pay properly for it. No issue at all.

If the bracket is not square and a mile off then in my eyes it's faulty.
Andy has been offering and sending new brackets out which I find great and shows he is at least trying.
I just thought the quoted $60 approx for DHL shipping was harsh to say the least.
Or wait 30 days to receive it.
Which must people won't want to do once they've paid a hefty amount for that they can't really mount properly without skimming it our miles or physically man handling it into shape

I always prefer to deal with people who other people vouch for and nayr vouched for Andy hand over fist as a lot of other members have. So I see no reason not to deal with Andy.
He gave me a fair price and a slight reduction for being a member and using PayPal.

At the same time I don't like being jacked on shipping costs when another seller will ship the same item via dhl for $6.5 and also has physical stock.

That's a big difference.

@EMPIRETECANDY do not take this as me having a go as I am not and I appreciate the business we have done and am more than happy with it.
In fact I will be purchasing more cameras for myself when my budget allows and also for a family member. So plenty more business to be done.
I agree with every point. We spent a lot of our hard earned $$ on these, and they should be right. I know he had no idea of the defect until we brought it to his attention. I can't imagine how many others not related to this forum getting their mounts out of whack.

I'll tell you what. If you receive your new bracket, and it too is out of square/plumb, I'll send you the one I have for free, no strings attached, Fed EX or DHL from the USA to the UK. Just PM me your address. I don't need three brackets and I'll "pay it forward" for getting a camera free of charge from him for being the "bracket" guinea pig.

Isn't it like 5:30 in the AM over there? I have to get to bed. As Clapton said, it's "After Midnight" here.

Cheers.

SD

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I agree with every point. We spent a lot of our hard earned $$ on these, and they should be right. I know he had no idea of the defect until we brought it to his attention. I can't imagine how many others not related to this forum getting their mounts out of whack.

I'll tell you what. If you receive your new bracket, and it too is out of square/plumb, I'll send you the one I have for free, no strings attached, Fed EX or DHL from the USA to the UK. Just PM me your address. I don't need three brackets and I'll "pay it forward" for getting a camera free of charge from him for being the "bracket" guinea pig.

Isn't it like 5:30 in the AM over there? I have to get to bed. As Clapton said, it's "After Midnight" here.

Cheers.

SD
It's 4:40AM lol!!
I appreciate that mate really do.
I don't mind paying though or at least some sort of gesture!!

It's never been the intention to get a free bracket. I just don't like people spending a lot of money and having issues.

Let's see if the brackets square first I'm hoping Mr DHL might be coming today.

But your kind generous soul better let me put something in your beer collection at the very least!

Handy that I got the day off!

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The generosity being shown from people on this forum makes me proud to be member of this community.
I agree mate
I'm lucky enough to be a part of a trade (work specific) forum that's much the same that people will go out of their way to help other for free.

Good example just recently a guy on there had his van and all his tools stolen whilst he was unloading at a job site.
Poor guy just asked people to keep a look out for any stuff for sale in a certain areas that could have been his.

They guy never asked for anything but I suggested the forum owner set him up a fund page so we could all chip in.

A few days later the members had gone 1 better and basically re kit him out with everything he could ever need to keep going rather Ghana seeing him go to the wall because the tools weren't insured whilst in the van (stupid UK law requires seperate insurance for things of different values etc)

He was supplied with more than he had before.

I personally sent him some electrical power tools I don't need or use and I also have the machinery to do clothing as I do my own work garments so I sent him out 2 full sets of work wear printed up for him. To say he was over the moon would be an understatement.

It's things like that that make you feel great about being part of a food community who you otherwise would never get the chance to meet or speak to.

People look at you funny when you say oh yeah I talk to the lads/lasses over Internet forums etc we have a meet every now and again for a beer.
But that's just how powerful the Internet has become.

Everybody from media down just focuses on the negatives like pedophiles etc which is obviously a problem.
You never hear or rarely hear of the good stuff that happens

cryptelli

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
A few days later the members had gone 1 better and basically re kit him out with everything he could ever need to keep going rather Ghana seeing him go to the wall because the tools weren't insured whilst in the van (stupid UK law requires seperate insurance for things of different values etc)

He was supplied with more than he had before.
That's awesome, thanks for taking the time to share. Like you said when there is so much negativity in the world it nice to hear of the positive, but no money in that so all you get left with is the shit that no one wants to hear.