Images Not Attached in Text Alerts

Reaction score
I have motion activated text alerts set up with a few of my cameras. I receive all of the texts but the image isn't always there. In probably about 25% of the texts there is no image included with it. This is not limited to any one camera in particular they are all set to send the pics and set as MMS messages. Most of the time I get the pics but sometimes I do not.

I have had this issue before on the the old computer I was running them on but not anywhere near as bad as now. I was running 7 cameras on an I5-950 16gb win 7 computer and CPU was around 90% all the time so I figured that was my issue. Last week I got an I7-6700 16gb win 10 off lease HP computer to run these and I added 1 more camera so I have 8 cameras now. CPU at 20-25% all the time. There is nothing else other than the factory installed HP programs installed on the computer. I have removed most of the HP added programs but there are still some there. I will finish cleaning that up this week.

On the old computer my texts were missing images maybe 5% or less of the time (Which is annoying but I can live with it). The new computer they are missing 25% or more of the time. For instance my wife left for work a little bit ago and It triggered 4 cameras and I received 4 texts but only 2 of them had pictures with them. In the last hour cameras have been triggered 7 times but I have only gotten pictures with 4 of those texts. This problem isn't exclusive to when multiple cameras are triggered rapidly together. Those other 3 triggers in the past hour were all at least 10-20 mins apart.

Reaction score
Bump

Still have this issue. Sometimes I'll get no images with my texts for hours. Emails always work.