Increase camera post interval to FTP

lakehouse

n3wb
Reaction score
I am trying to post a few images per day to our condo association's web site so that absentee owners can easily view the property. They do not need access to video, live images, motion triggered images, or BI. The camera properties "Post" tab works great for my purpose, however I noticed that the maximum interval is 3,600 seconds (1 hour), as shown in the attached screen shoot. If you enter a longer period, save and return to the tab, you discover that BI has changed your entry to 3,200 sec. Does anyone know if there a way to increase this setting to 7,200 seconds (2 hours) or 14.400 seconds (4 hours)?
BI Camera Prop Post Tab.JPG

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am trying to post a few images per day to our condo association's web site so that absentee owners can easily view the property. They do not need access to video, live images, motion triggered images, or BI. The camera properties "Post" tab works great for my purpose, however I noticed that the maximum interval is 3,600 seconds (1 hour), as shown in the attached screen shoot. If you enter a longer period, save and return to the tab, you discover that BI has changed your entry to 3,200 sec. Does anyone know if there a way to increase this setting to 7,200 seconds (2 hours) or 14.400 seconds (4 hours)?
View attachment 6482
Welcome to the forum. Email support. He is pretty quick about making small changes such as this. There is really no reason it should be limited to 3600.

lakehouse

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you Fenderman. Great news, I just received an email from BI support that said Version 4.2.6 will increase the top range for this value to 99,999 seconds.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you Fenderman. Great news, I just received an email from BI support that said Version 4.2.6 will increase the top range for this value to 99,999 seconds.
Thanks for the update!