Indoor cameras for low light setting bar/restaurant

Discussion in 'IP Cameras' started by Victor1985, Feb 18, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Victor1985

Victor1985 n3wb

Can anyone suggest any cameras (can be purchased via US retailer for warranty and tech support purpose) for low light setting bar/restaurant with three floors? I would definitely need 12 + camera for indoor and 2/3 for outdoors. I read through WIKI and Notes and it seems everybody loved Andy from Aliexpress and Dahua cameras. I am usually tech savvy but setting up 12+ cameras would be too much time and effort for new restaurant owner. I am also leaning towards getting Lorex 4K camera system from Costco and have professional install.

Please suggest.

mat200 likes this.
  2. Victor1985

Victor1985 n3wb

@mat200 You have great suggestion for Lorex. I have became your fan after reading posts here and over slickdeals. I definitely look forward to your suggestion.

mat200 likes this.
  3. looney2ns

looney2ns IPCT Contributor

Nelly's Security.

mat200 likes this.
  4. mat200

mat200 IPCT Contributor

Thanks Victor,

Numerous options:
    1) Andy EmpireTech
    2) Nelly's
    3) Costco - sometimes you're lucky and find a nicer kit ( never perfect ) - nice return policy
    4) Montavue - carries Dahua OEM products w/IVS
    5) Lorex - no IVS - their prices can change a lot .. example $400 for one camera which Andy will sell you a better one w/IVS features for about $130-140
    6) ... and more..

I really like the turret cameras, and I like the idea of painting their cases when I need to match the walls / trim

Also, I really like the mini-wedge and dual lens cameras for times you need a smaller camera - like at the front door at face level.

5. Whoaru99

Whoaru99 Pulling my weight

Might be good application for Dahua color night vision 4239?

Only in bullet and dome though. And, maybe the existing light doesn't demand such?

mat200 likes this.