Info about 3 more dahua to buy

Matt-One

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Well The day has come, I bought one B5442T-ASE about more than one ago. Now I need to change the other Chinese camera and I would like to buy one camera with the same hardware of the 5442 but this time I prefer the turret one, the other 2 cameras could costs lesser because I will use them in b/w mode in the night. But I need them to be 4mpx at least and possibly poe

Thank u again for your time and patience.

@EMPIRETECANDY

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Well The day has come, I bought one b5442-ase about more than one ago. Now I need to change the other Chinese camera and I would like to buy one camera with the same hardware of the 5442 but this time I prefer the turret one, the other 2 cameras could costs lesser because I will use them in b/w mode in the night. But I need them to be 4mpx at least and possibly poe

Thank u again for your time and patience.

@EMPIRETECANDY

aha, use the cheap model IPC-T2431T-AS, this one is good, you can make a resarch on @bigredfish 's post.

Matt-One

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
aha, use the cheap model IPC-T2431T-AS, this one is good, you can make a resarch on @bigredfish 's post.
Thank u for your answer but I also need a turret like the b5442 that I bought from you @EMPIRETECANDY :)

maybe they are called Dome and not turret?! :idk:

Last edited: