Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

RH-Atl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
not the best lookin cam, looks like some kind of prototyp experment

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Gotta love checking out cams in public. Everybody watching the video will assume you're a thief casing the joint. And be careful about where you ask about cameras. I asked about one at the local DMV and got ID'ed for my troubles. And no info about the camera. So much for being innocent and a bit naive.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Gotta love checking out cams in public. Everybody watching the video will assume you're a thief casing the joint. And be careful about where you ask about cameras. I asked about one at the local DMV and got ID'ed for my troubles. And no info about the camera. So much for being innocent and a bit naive.
You'll never get precheck at the airport again... Bet you get "randomly" selected now every time for fly for additional screening :D

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I chatted up a camera installer in the parking lot of a Cannabis shop I had just patronized one afternoon; he was surprisingly talkative and I was thinking if this was a social engineering penetration test they'd of just gotten there asses handed to em heh.. he gave up all sorts of information just nerding out with me hehe

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
No weird screening at the airport and my property taxes didn't go way up either. The screening thing will probably kick in after another 20 yrs or so at the rate the DMV gets things done. :)

ldasilva

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
these look like the cameras we have at work back in the day they looked good now they suck