Interior Camera with microphone and speaker

Stanley71

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is there a camera, Dahua or Hikvision, that has a speaker and microphone that works as well a phone? It has to be very clear in both directions. I see many have microphones but can't find any with speakers. If I have to I will settle with one that has a clear microphone.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Perfect for indoors with mic and speaker is the Amcrest IP2M-841 ProHD

Is there a camera, Dahua or Hikvision, that has a speaker and microphone that works as well a phone? It has to be very clear in both directions. I see many have microphones but can't find any with speakers. If I have to I will settle with one that has a clear microphone.

Stanley71

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks Arjun when I started this project I knew it wasn't going to be easily but I never realized how difficult this turned out to be. I done with researching and just hope what I picked turns out to be adaquate. I'm purchasing Dahua mini domes for inside and turret for outside. I'll be going with BI to start its only $60.00. If I don't like it I have the option of the NVR.

belmont

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Last edited:

Ookie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Mobotix stuff is fantastic for this purpose. Not chap, and they have their other issues.

We do a lot of Hik/LTS stuff. But when two way audio is needed, Mobotix is the way to go.

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
is there any other that i could also hook up to a Hikvision NVR via ONVIF and maybe able to configure line crossing? Is anyone using this DS-2CV2Q21FD-IW ?

here they say it cant connect to NVR Hikvision mini wifi PT Camera HD1080P CMOS PT IP Camera built in microphone and speaker SD Card DS 2CV2Q21FD IW Original English-in Surveillance Cameras from Security & Protection on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

but

it can connect ivms
i dont understand why it can not work with NVR then
This will work with the nvr

Attachments

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
It's set up is odd compared to a normal hikvision camera.
I normally plug all my cameras into my Poe switch near my laptop.
Then run sadp to activate the password,well not this one it assigned its self
An ip and was active with a medium password.
So you need to change all this by opening up iVMS in you computer/laptop For the password to enter it is
admin
admin+the verification code on the bottom of the camera in capitals
It will then add to the iVMS which then. you can change the password to your chosen one then the IP address too,then remove from the iVMS then add again with your more secure password,then it is simply add that ip to an nvr channel and off you go.
One odd thing which I haven't worked out if you type the IP address of the camera into a web browser on your LAN it comes up 401 error
But all the camera functions can be gotten to by right click remote configuration
Also these pan and tilt are not Poe they require there supplied power brick,like a phone charger
The image is good the audio is fantastic for this price. and can record to a 128g sd card I got some for my sons place.front door rear door under the eaves recording to sd cards all through the phone app.with remote viewing via his Hik-Connect account.

Attachments