Introduction and Camera config Question

MrBoo

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I have been using BI for over a year now. I have three camera on BI. One is a wireless IP cam (Foscam) and the other two are wired POE cams (Mircoseven). I have My home automation system that is able to send profile change requests to BI when the security system arms or disarms. So the BI profile is changes to one that records on motion when the security system arms and changes to one that does not record when the security system disarms. It's kinda cool and it has worked flawlessly for around a year now.

I've had problems with one of the POE cams coming up with a no signal intermittently when the camera is first cold restarted then it eventually goes out all together until the next cold restart. I haven't had time to deal with it and always think about it at the wrong time. Well, I started to take a look at it and realized I didn't write the IP address down! So I figured I would go into BI and check the properties out on the camera. It's been what seems like forever since I've been in there and I can not find where the hardware configuration is stored anywhere! So the initial question is, where is it? LOL

Thanks!
Duayne

paarlberg

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
camera properties > video >

It is to the right of Network IP, you can find it also under the configure button on this tab.