ios 13.4.1

BLT

n3wb
Reaction score
I've had blue iris running perfectly for the last 9 months on a dell pc and viewing remotely on my iphone/ ipad via stunnel. Since updating the iphone 11 to 13.4.1 (not sure if its a coincidence) I try to log in to blue iris app and get the message "Unable to make connection; check server address."
I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app but get the same message. Also when entering the server details manually or through lookup key , it doesn't seem to connect to anything, ie server name doesn't update. My ipad and my wife's iphone 11 (running 13.3.1) are still working as before.

Has anybody else had this issue? Any solutions?

As a side note, I haven't been able to upgrade blue iris beyond 5.2.6.1 despite reminders to upgrade. After the upgrade on start up blue iris has a pop up box with a Red Cross and {“reason”:”profile restriction”}.

Not sure if its all linked.

Thanks in advance

Jethro95

n3wb
Reaction score
Same here. Can't connect since updating my iPhone. No problem on iPad that hasn't been updated.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
If you are using the lookup key option, try using the actual ip address or a ddns service.

BLT

n3wb
Reaction score
If you are using the lookup key option, try using the actual ip address or a ddns service.
I’ve tried. Seems to be specific to the my iPhone. iPad and wife’s iPhone works perfectly with the same settings. Not sure what’s going on.

Jethro95

n3wb
Reaction score
Must be related to Stunnel. I just saw another topic on that and noted that my iPad is still on 13.3.1. I'll run down that path.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve tried. Seems to be specific to the my iPhone. iPad and wife’s iPhone works perfectly with the same settings. Not sure what’s going on.
Check the webserver>advanced tab to see if your ip is being blocked.