iOS alerts delayed ...

KiwiME

n3wb
Reaction score
... by around 9+ minutes for about the last ~6 weeks. I noticed two updates indicating work done on this feature but the delay remains on my setup despite removing and reinstalling both BI and the iOS app 1 update ago.
Is anyone else having this issue or am I missing something?

thanks ...

woolfman72

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
... by around 9+ minutes for about the last ~6 weeks. I noticed two updates indicating work done on this feature but the delay remains on my setup despite removing and reinstalling both BI and the iOS app 1 update ago.
Is anyone else having this issue or am I missing something?

thanks ...
yup but now as of the last few days mine have quit working altogether. The app is also throwing the error of ios push failure -103

jdstach

n3wb
Reaction score
Same problem here, it has been happening for at least two months at this point. None of the software updates have fixed it. Sometimes I get lucky and get a notification about a minute after the motion is detected. Most of the time it's 5-10 minutes. This is incredibly annoying, as my wife and I were previously relying on this feature to know when someone is at the door when we're upstairs and can't hear the doorbell.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Same problem here, it has been happening for at least two months at this point. None of the software updates have fixed it. Sometimes I get lucky and get a notification about a minute after the motion is detected. Most of the time it's 5-10 minutes. This is incredibly annoying, as my wife and I were previously relying on this feature to know when someone is at the door when we're upstairs and can't hear the doorbell.
have you emailed support?