IOS App stopped displaying video for the alerts

Reaction score
For some reason the IOS app has stopped displaying video clips for the alerts and just displays a snapshot. I would like the video clips back. How do I do this?

Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
For some reason the IOS app has stopped displaying video clips for the alerts and just displays a snapshot. I would like the video clips back. How do I do this?

Thanks
What settings have you changed?

Reaction score
I have not knowingly changed anything. If there was a way to reset to default that would be great. I mainly use the app to check and see if the kids are home and that my packages are on the porch. I am not a power user and I do not use any of the extended features.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have not knowingly changed anything. If there was a way to reset to default that would be great. I mainly use the app to check and see if the kids are home and that my packages are on the porch. I am not a power user and I do not use any of the extended features.
can you view the video if you click on the calendar in the app or view them on the server?

Reaction score
Thanks for your help. It was a server issue. My clips directory was pointing to an invalid location.