Ios push not working

brad2388

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Last night we stopped getting push alerts to our ios devices. How can we get them back or is blueiris down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

progear

n3wb
Reaction score
Awesome????? Not exactly the way I would describe it, but hey! I have 2 different locations and both are not sending out notifications since this morning? Timing is great, neighbor just informed us a boat 4 doors down just got hit 3 nights ago. Creepy Crawlers in the area and I can't keep on top of it, great!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome????? Not exactly the way I would describe it, but hey! I have 2 different locations and both are not sending out notifications since this morning? Timing is great, neighbor just informed us a boat 4 doors down just got hit 3 nights ago. Creepy Crawlers in the area and I can't keep on top of it, great!
Awwww...login and turn on text notifications and email support... great...get an alarm system.

brad2388

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes not great in that aspect just great someone else is having the same problem i am.

Jacksonspop1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am not receiving notifications on my iPhone 6+ iOS 12. Does anyone else have a non Apple device that is also not working?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
This is likely due to the security certificate expiring, you will have to wait for him to push an update.

qbertopp

n3wb
Reaction score
Email ken now please to see if he can fix it. If he does not get an email he might not know of the issue.

kc8tmv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Having same issue as everyone else. Waiting patiently.

Zafferg

n3wb
Reaction score
Mine seems stuck on 4.8.4.5 and is not giving me the usual prompt to update - is this a special update? My support plan has expired but I didnt think I needed it to get the normal updates

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Mine seems stuck on 4.8.4.5 and is not giving me the usual prompt to update - is this a special update? My support plan has expired but I didnt think I needed it to get the normal updates
it is needed now if you use the software to update. You can still download the latest from the website - at least for now.