IP cam from China

gilu

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi. Does anybody have any suggestions what camera I could bring from China? Vendor,model? I need to replace my broken Huiseun mini ptz cameras. Looking for some bullet cameras that will work with Synology surveillance station (ONVIF). And I also consider one dome camera with zoom. I'm asking for advice, what is worth buying now. Thank you in advance.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi. Does anybody have any suggestions what camera I could bring from China? Vendor,model? I need to replace my broken Huiseun mini ptz cameras. Looking for some bullet cameras that will work with Synology surveillance station (ONVIF). And I also consider one dome camera with zoom. I'm asking for advice, what is worth buying now. Thank you in advance.
Hi @gilu

Dahua OEM international model starlights / starlight+ models is what I would look for.

I would avoid the cheaper China market models...

gilu

n3wb
Reaction score
Some time ago I brought some some hikvision camera which are still working fine. Is dahua International available in China? Do you know any supplier?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Some time ago I brought some some hikvision camera which are still working fine. Is dahua International available in China? Do you know any supplier?
Hi @gilu

Perhaps one of the greater challenges with Chinese market models is the ability to find firmware for them as well as support for languages other than Chinese.