IP CAMERA TP-LINK NC250 !!!!

chio

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I hope anyone can help me!

I just bought a camera brand TP-LINK NC250, which is included within the cameras supported by BLUEIRIS.

It happens that once the camera is configured, I can see it by LAN or WIFI through my browser (both a PC and a SMARTPHONE: chrome or firefox and also by a desktop application that comes included with the camera.

I put same parameters in BLUEIRIS application: that is make and model of camera, IP / HOST, port number, user, pass, does not let me see the image.

I like the camera especially because it is a small model that can be mounted In front of the entrance door of my house looking disappeared. I have connected several cameras more (two FOSCAM and a D-LINK) without any problem.

I have tried and searched a lot on the internet with no result.You have a way to help me to see where Is my problem

BLUEIRIS v.4.4.9.4 x64
Camera Model: NC250 1.0
Firmware Version: 1.0.10 Build 160321 Rel.27531

Thanks a lot.

Carlos
CORDOBA ARGENTINA

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I hope anyone can help me!

I just bought a camera brand TP-LINK NC250, which is included within the cameras supported by BLUEIRIS.

It happens that once the camera is configured, I can see it by LAN or WIFI through my browser (both a PC and a SMARTPHONE: chrome or firefox and also by a desktop application that comes included with the camera.

I put same parameters in BLUEIRIS application: that is make and model of camera, IP / HOST, port number, user, pass, does not let me see the image.

I like the camera especially because it is a small model that can be mounted In front of the entrance door of my house looking disappeared. I have connected several cameras more (two FOSCAM and a D-LINK) without any problem.

I have tried and searched a lot on the internet with no result.You have a way to help me to see where Is my problem

BLUEIRIS v.4.4.9.4 x64
Camera Model: NC250 1.0
Firmware Version: 1.0.10 Build 160321 Rel.27531

Thanks a lot.

Carlos
CORDOBA ARGENTINA
That camera is not compatible with any third party software...it does not support rtsp or onvif...send it back.
Look at the hikvision cube camera as an alternative..or better yet spend your money on a proper outdoor camera like the dahua starlight turret.

chio

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks fenderman for your quick reply...

One ask:

That camera is not compatible with any third party software...
BLUEIRIS (desktop) and IP CAM VIEWER (smartphone) have this cameras...why then?

Thanks a lot...Carlos (Argentina)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks fenderman for your quick reply...

One ask:

BLUEIRIS (desktop) and IP CAM VIEWER (smartphone) have this cameras...why then?

Thanks a lot...Carlos (Argentina)

Often times manufactures change firmware settings...the tp link website makes no mention of onvif or rtsp compatibility...
or it can be crappy firmware as mentioned here Do you have any solution to enable RTSP in TP-link NC 250 model? · Issue #4 · reald/nc220 · GitHub
either way, send this crap back. Im amazed at home much work folks are willing to put in to garbage so that its "working" half assed.
Side note, why are you using an external ip address for the camera in blue iris?

chio

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks fenderman. Yes you are right...

why are you using an external ip address for the camera in blue iris?
Yep, in this case, was only a test. I have the other cams with internal ip adress...

Cheers... and Merry Christmas...

Carlos.

Doc Jones

n3wb
Reaction score
I got it working with Blue Iris but only if the password is no more than 12 characters, rather than the 15 characters claimed by the TP-Link user guide. Longer password fails with Blue Iris Error: 8000007a even though the longer password does work for logging on via chrome.
  • Camera Name:NC220
  • Model:NC220 1.0
  • Firmware Version:1.1.12 Build 160321 Rel.27531
Blue Iris Video settings:
  • Image format: 640x480
  • Max. rate: 500000 [20.00 fps]
Blue Iris Video Configuration settings:
  • Password: No more than 12 characters
  • Make: Generic
  • Model: RTSP H.264/H.265/MJPG/MPEG4
  • Path: /h264_vga.sdp
  • Media/video/RTSP port: 554
  • Discovery/ONVIF port: 80

Icyman61

n3wb
Reaction score
Did anyone get blue Irus to work with the NC 250, I bought several of these and want to make them work.