IP-PTZ camera compatiibility issues with Qnap Surviellence Station

Admin529

n3wb
Reaction score
I am using SS version 5.x.x the latest version, my cam's in question are I am assuming knock offs of the dahua or sony
I purchased them from Security Camera King model

12X 2 Megapixel Outdoor IP Network PTZ [#IPPTZ-EL2L12X-Mini-O]

however QNAP SS doesnt have this exact model in the database they do a nearby cross ref to a Dahua IPC AW-12W i receive the error back from SS that there is a model mismatch and can not comfigure it. I have emailed the reseller support for assistance as well as Qnap, Qnap refers me to the MFG / Reseller, the reseller claims the default Dahua should work well people in hell should get ice water too. I know there are models out there that will cross to this cam but out of the thousands of models I have a choice of I would like to get the Mfg of the above mentioned 12x 2mp I have noted above. I am in a delima here to where My dog has been poisoned contraband has been found and planted on my property and I am being threatened by some very powerful individuals. I do have attorneys working with me but there is only so much they want to do until they have proof, to get that proof I need footage This boils down to a property dispute between some high powered Sheiks from the Mid East and myself the property owner. Think what you want I would not believe it either unless I had lived it which I am and hollywood would not be able to recreate this, this could very well and up in murder if I can not get a handle on this by no means am I blaming anyone I just need some answers if possible to get my cams running. We are in a community to where the law enforcement is about a politically corrupt as you can get, they are buying judges politicians and realtors to try an accomplish the illegal taking of my property for their personal gain. My attorney has been threatened as well as my imeadiate family however it is my Son Ex Wife and Niece that have been using the inside knowledge before I could realize something so bizzare was going on, like you I did not or could not believe it until it smacked me in the face a year ago. sorry for the long drawn out story but it is not a fairy tale it is as real as it gets.

Alll I am asking for is some help
thank you for your patients and any help you can offer

Sincerely
Rob C