ip2m-841 wifi force IR

dohat leku

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Guys - i need my camera pointed at my thermostat and the IR doesn't come on automatically due to the light from the thermostat. However, it's clearer to see if IR comes on. I change setting to manual but IR still doesn't come on
Any way to force IR at all times?

Thanks

CarlosBarletta

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Guys - i need my camera pointed at my thermostat and the IR doesn't come on automatically due to the light from the thermostat. However, it's clearer to see if IR comes on. I change setting to manual but IR still doesn't come on
Any way to force IR at all times?

Thanks
Try totally disabling the IR Lights in the camera's interface where you last set them to manual. When the Night Vision is disabled, the IR Lights will no longer shine. You can also do this in the Amcrest View Pro App. With the camera on a single image view at the
bottom of the screen you will see a row of Icons. Slide the Icons over to the left. You will then see an Icon that resembles a Quarter Moon. Click on this Icon to Enable and Disable the IR Lights - Night Vision.

Amcrest Team

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Try this:
  1. Log into camera's webGUI, go to "Setup" ==>>"Camera" ==>> "Configuration" ==>> "IR Light" and set 'Profile" to "Night" and "Mode" to "Manual", click on "Save"
  2. Then go to "Setup" ==>>"Camera" ==>> "Configuration" ==>> "Day & Night" and set 'Profile" to "Night" and "Mode" to "B & W", click on "Save"