IPC-Color4K-T and IPC-Color4K-T180 230227 Firmware

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY - can you please update with the newest firmware? The first post links to 3.000.0000000.20.R Build Date:2022-09-2.Thanks
This is the latest new one, when i have time, i will update to the dropbox.
4KT IPC-HX5(4)XXX-Taurus_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V3.120.0000000.2.R.221021.bin

XDRDX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Factory resetting the camera and reconfiguring it in IE mode definitely seems to have help things regarding video smoothness to the Micro SD card and downloading the video directly from it. Unfortunately it is still playing somewhat choppy within BI.
Which setting would it be that makes the IPC-Color4Kt more grainy and pixelated in this photo than the same shot from the Annke/Hix-Vis 180 cam? They are both going through a window with a screen but I don't think that is causing this to my knowledge. These are both screen shots from within BI by the way.

Attachments

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Factory resetting the camera and reconfiguring it in IE mode definitely seems to have help things regarding video smoothness to the Micro SD card and downloading the video directly from it. Unfortunately it is still playing somewhat choppy within BI.
Which setting would it be that makes the IPC-Color4Kt more grainy and pixelated in this photo than the same shot from the Annke/Hix-Vis 180 cam? They are both going through a window with a screen but I don't think that is causing this to my knowledge. These are both screen shots from within BI by the way.
It is probably toonlow of a bit rate. Keep upping it until you don't see an improvement. Start around 10000.

XDRDX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thank you, I just cranked it all the way to 16384 to see if it helps initially. I figure I can always trim it back but this should also help smooth it out even more correct? Hopefully this way I can test the bandwidth then if it helps I can scale back and step it up gradually.

XDRDX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Use h.264h always get the bet pics, and bitrate to the highest.
Brightness and exposure all increase +
Will this help correct for blue pixels dancing around the screen also? I have been trying to stay with H265 on all cameras to save disk space, however if H.264H is better I’ll try that.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Will this help correct for blue pixels dancing around the screen also? I have been trying to stay with H265 on all cameras to save disk space, however if H.264H is better I’ll try that.
While this new firmware helps, it is no substitute for additional light!

Dan111

n3wb
Reaction score

moviefan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I've tried to get the latest firmware for this but all i get is transfer has expired does anyone else have a copy of the latest firmware for this camera please

Dan111

n3wb
Reaction score
I've tried to get the latest firmware for this but all i get is transfer has expired does anyone else have a copy of the latest firmware for this camera please
Same thing I get and I'm interested in the latest as well.