IPC-hdbw4433R-ZS keeps rebooting

Reaction score
Hello,

I have had my Dahua ipc-hdbw4433R-ZS Running flawlessly for a few weeks, but 2 days ago the cam was not reachable by my nas anymore, I tried everything, even the factory reset button on the camera it resets indeed, but now it looks like he is stuck in a reboot loop, I only have 20sec to change password and ip-adres using the config tool then it reboots.
When it reboots the ir leds switch on, and after 20 sec off again and after about 30sec on again and this keeps going on.
I hope anyone on this forum can help me, tried for as far as I know everything with no result, I hope anyone has an answer,

Greeting Matthijs

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I Googled this: "Dahua ipc-hdbw4433R-ZS rebooting" and one of the results from a vendor on newegg.com stated this:

".....if you choose H2.64 model ,you can choose smart codec on or off !
if you choose H2.65 model ,you must choose smart codec off !
when the camera h2.65 model ,it can't support smart codec !
when you choose h2.65 model and choose smart code on ,
The camera will restart by every 10 seconds !
The cameras will be damaged ! "

Based on that, if your cam has H.265 capability, insure that Smart Codec is OFF.
That's all....I don't have that model camera and have no other advice, just found that interesting and hoped it would assist you.

Reaction score
I Googled this: "Dahua ipc-hdbw4433R-ZS rebooting" and one of the results from a vendor on newegg.com stated this:

".....if you choose H2.64 model ,you can choose smart codec on or off !
if you choose H2.65 model ,you must choose smart codec off !
when the camera h2.65 model ,it can't support smart codec !
when you choose h2.65 model and choose smart code on ,
The camera will restart by every 10 seconds !
The cameras will be damaged ! "

Based on that, if your cam has H.265 capability, insure that Smart Codec is OFF.
That's all....I don't have that model camera and have no other advice, just found that interesting and hoped it would assist you.
hello Tony,

thanks for the reply, the problem with that is that I can’t get that far, after reset,I set password and static ip, I have rondo this in 20 sec before it reboots and after the reboot the camera shows up in smart pss as offline and a few seconds online. Web interface is not reachable on this point and it keeps rebooting.
It feels like a bad firmware or crashed firmware but I am not sure about that, the camera firmware is the default firmware with which it has always worked.

greetings Matthijs