IPC-HDW3449TM-AS-LED supported IVS Milestone?

dewced

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi!

Anyone an idea how the IVS integration is with the IPC-HDW3449TM-AS-LED and Milestone?
I installed Metadata plugin 2.0, my IVS triggers are working from within the camera, but when I try them in Milestone nothing happens with it.
I followed this video:
It seems weird to me that this model which has the IVS capabilities, would not be supported by Milestone for IVS?
Thanks!

Kind regards,
Cedric

8bitbanger

n3wb
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've used Milestone (and not with IVS), but are you using the Event logs to check? These should correspond to the timeline/review from the client side.

Have you clicked the "IVS" icon in the Smart Plan camera page? This must be enabled in addition to the specific IVS settings in the rule config page. I know you said events were working, but it's not clear how you know [if they're not being received by Milestone]

dewced

n3wb
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've used Milestone (and not with IVS), but are you using the Event logs to check? These should correspond to the timeline/review from the client side.

Have you clicked the "IVS" icon in the Smart Plan camera page? This must be enabled in addition to the specific IVS settings in the rule config page. I know you said events were working, but it's not clear how you know [if they're not being received by Milestone]
Yes, I'm checking the event logs in the Management Client. I did it like this, I created a rule:
1.png
5.png
But the "Rule-triggered logs" are empty:
2.png

The reason I know the camera is working fine to detect (Smart plan is enabled, rule config IVS also) is because I receive e-mails of intrusions by the camera itself. I did this as a test.
But I don't know what I need more to get it in Milestone to work.
Thanks already!
3.png
4.png