IPC HWD4631C-A SMART PLAN Missing

Reaction score
Good afternoon, I'Ve a strange issue with some my cameras.
I read all topic refered to my model but a Didn't find nothing like my situation. I Bought this cameras on 2018 (China market with english modded FW), but only today I discovered that, even the 4 camesa are identical (same Model, same Firmware), only 2 have SMART PLAN FEATURES (IVS, Face Detection, etc.).
I Upload pictures to compare better them.
Is there a solution?
If I Upgrade the 2 ones with CHINA Firmware my Original Dahua NVR with latest FW, will recognise them? or I'll have other problems?
PS: where i can find a backup of the patched firmware already installed on my cameras (modded one) to make some test?
Thanks in advance for your support.

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Good afternoon, I'Ve a strange issue with some my cameras.
I read all topic refered to my model but a Didn't find nothing like my situation. I Bought this cameras on 2018 (China market with english modded FW), but only today I discovered that, even the 4 camesa are identical (same Model, same Firmware), only 2 have SMART PLAN FEATURES (IVS, Face Detection, etc.).
I Upload pictures to compare better them.
Is there a solution?
If I Upgrade the 2 ones with CHINA Firmware my Original Dahua NVR with latest FW, will recognise them? or I'll have other problems?
PS: where i can find a backup of the patched firmware already installed on my cameras (modded one) to make some test?
Thanks in advance for your support.
You need to disable smart codec for those features to work