IPC-T3241T-ZAS SMD 3.0 Latest new firmware IPC-HX3XXX-Leo_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.800.0000000.37.R.220118.bin

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Guys

This firmware has been released for these models. SMD 3.0 fw.

IPC-T3241T-ZAS IPC-E3241F-AS-M replace IPC-HDBW4231F-AS
IPC-HDW3241TM-AS

New Features & Fixed Bugs:
1. Enhanced product security.
2. Optimized strings of web client.
3. Devices with AI Codec function cannot modify the configuration of stream frame rate.
4. Live view lags caused by overload metadata.
5. Failed to mount Dahua SD card with encryption function.
6. Modify the stream configuration, and then restart the device, but the modification does not take effect.
7. DMSS cannot receive the event after the sound and light device is disarmed with one click.

Attachments

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

AP514

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Well, I knew I would need to learn how to update the firmware...My (1st cam) Test cam is a good place to learn how.
I am sure there is a Thread on How to ..Correct ??

ANDY thank you for the Great Support

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I knew I would need to learn how to update the firmware...My (1st cam) Test cam is a good place to learn how.
I am sure there is a Thread on How to ..Correct ??

ANDY thank you for the Great Support
Disclaimer: If it's not broke, don't fix it. Unless you have a specific problem that you hope new firmware will solve, don't upgrade just because.

1-download the appropriate firmware. Keep track of where you save it.
2-Go to the web interface of the camera by typing in it's IP address in a browser.
3-login, and navigate to Settings> Upgrade
4-Click browse button, navigate to where you saved the firmware, click upgrade. Wait, do not close the webpage until your sure it's finished.
5-Ignore the Online Upgrade, it doesn't work.
1596660318676.png

AP514

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thanks looney2ns..good advice. It looks like the update is for Fisheye cams anyway.

On a side note** I saw in other post about update firmware you said always reset to DEFAULT after updates...Why is that ?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks looney2ns..good advice. It looks like the update is for Fisheye cams anyway.

On a side note** I saw in other post about update firmware you said always reset to DEFAULT after updates...Why is that ?
Fisheye is just part of the updating, one firmware can support lots of models, i just post what's popular on the forum.
Default can make the new firmware work 100%,Default is just normal Default, not factory Default.

juliand

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have this varifocal camera, and once in a while it goes slightly out of focus. I have to rezoom and focus for it to get back to normal. This may not be part of the new firmwares features or fixes, but I'm hoping the new flash will help.

MacFun

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Disclaimer: If it's not broke, don't fix it. Unless you have a specific problem that you hope new firmware will solve, don't upgrade just because.

1-download the appropriate firmware. Keep track of where you save it.
2-Go to the web interface of the camera by typing in it's IP address in a browser.
3-login, and navigate to Settings> Upgrade
4-Click browse button, navigate to where you saved the firmware, click upgrade. Wait, do not close the webpage until your sure it's finished.
5-Ignore the Online Upgrade, it doesn't work.
View attachment 68071
Seriously??? Why doesn't the "Online Upgrade" work?

R

zape

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Wrong.
Security vulnerabilities just an easy example of reason not to follow this rule.

MacFun

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Wrong.
Security vulnerabilities just an easy example of reason not to follow this rule.
We should be able to confidently install new firmware versions without fear of bricking the cam and without major functions breaking, such as focus. If it’s Beta it should be obvious and if it’s an official release there should be no problems of significance since that version was well tested.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wrong.
Wrong.
If your network security is setup correctly, you don't need to worry about the security updates.
And you actually believe they fix all the vulnerabilities in any given firmware? Ha!

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We should be able to confidently install new firmware versions without fear of bricking the cam and without major functions breaking, such as focus. If it’s Beta it should be obvious and if it’s an official release there should be no problems of significance since that version was well tested.
In a perfect fairy tale world, that would be great, but it's not reality. See the many posts about bricked equipment from firmware updates. And firmware updates breaking previously working features.

Saltster

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
How come I just purchased a new camera and the version is outdated?

1605527223949.png

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
That is possible, dahua not always use the latest new fw for the new production cameras, so that is why i Post the latest new firmware on this website for downloading.

Saltster

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I do not think it is a current camera, all new cameras that you sell should be the most current ones.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I'm trying to update this camera and every time it fails with this version. IPC-HDBW4231F-AS
You come to a wrong firmware topic.
Use this one.

Bigasspimp

n3wb
Reaction score
For all those who may be lost as to where to find or how to get the bin file for this camera...... download the attachment about there is a web address to get the bin from dropbox.