IPC-T5442T-ZE IPC-T5442TM-AS IPC-T5842T-ZE SMD 3.0 Smart IR Latest New Firmware From EmpireTech

ArnonZ

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Any known issues with the Jul FW?
I was trying before the May FW and the IVS was missing a lot of alerts plus detected my dog few times.
Apparently, it was a known issue and I changed back tot he Dec. FW.

I was wondering if the new FW fixed the IVS issues of the May FW and if there are any new issues.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
oh i forgot to post :D .......

So i tested it again with another camera...

the image keep some "darker" settings , after switch to bw and back, the dialed in settings are set... i remember something like this wittaj said about the new 4k camera ?
Its just a little bit... but i have no idea how to fix it.

before:
before.jpg

after b/w switch for a sec
after.jpg

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY Do you have the DH version of the latest firmware for us?
This is a special design firmware by us, not dahua. Dahua ones not support Smart IR, if you prefer the logo one, just download from their website.
So if dahua use our fw also need our authorize.

1629592834006.png

Last edited:

RFo

n3wb
Reaction score
Dear All,

as it seems the issue with using a different then the default admin user (no settings available) is still there ?! I just updated, set the cams to default (not factory) and none of the settings are adjustable using a different user then the deafult one. Is there any solution to this issue?

BR

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Dear All,

as it seems the issue with using a different then the default admin user (no settings available) is still there ?! I just updated, set the cams to default (not factory) and none of the settings are adjustable using a different user then the deafult one. Is there any solution to this issue?

BR
Have you made the new user an admin user?

iikingli

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
This firmware does not like my NVR. (DW-Specturm) for some reason, if I add my camera to this it comes up as Generic, and the analytics plugin page is missing.

Since I was Dahua at first it stays and uses the analytics, but when I add a new cam it does not show. Thoughts?

awonson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi @EMPIRETECANDY , do you know anything about this firmware version that is listed on Dahua firmware page: DH_IPC-HX5XXX-Volt_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.840.0000000.3.R.210731 at Firmwares

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score

Otanaught

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey, where could I get more information about Smart IR? I would like to understand what it does (besides shining blue ;) ), if I need it and how I configure it properly.
Thanks & cheers!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Smart IR it can adjust the IR if you come near to the camera, NONE Smart IR one, will have big wash out when you come near to the camera.
Will not watch clear the face. That is the main point, if you install the camera at a bit high place, Smart IR will be not very useful for you. But most house users will need it.

MikeyTech8

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hey yall, just wondering is "V2.820.15OG001.0.R.210525" the latest firmware?