IPC-T5442TM-AS 4MP Settings Advice

spankdog

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi I have the 4mp T5442TM-AS in my driveway and it likes to drift back and forth between a white and yellow shade at night. Currently all settings are default but I have tried setting the anti-flicker to outdoor and 60hz (currently set to 60hz). I have also set the WB to street-lamp. The street light gives off a yellow light, I believe its high pressure sodium. Setting the WB to manual seems to help but I cant seem to get the image as good as it is when the camera auto-adjusts itself there. Any advice on what settings to tweak? Thanks

Attachments

spankdog

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok thanks I'll give that a shot. If I recall correctly this has always been an issue for my driveway camera. I had a IPC-HDW5231R-Z first and then the IPC-HDW5231R-ZE and now the IPC-T5442TM-AS. Seems like the camera just cant make up its mind in the auto mode.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Its likely the street light. I have one that does the same thing. Play with White Balance as I think thats the culprit. I havent solved mine completely but it doesnt do it as often. And Auto exposure may show some motion blur. Try 1/30 or 1/60