IPCAM C6F0SoZ3N0PcL2 firmware version V19.1.13

Reaction score
Hi,
In the absolute remotest chance that someone may have the corresponding .pkg software, I'm posting this here - I'm looking for V19.1.13 (any version) of the IPCAM shown in the attachment
The original firmware was V19.1.13.16.65-20201014
The seller sent me V19.1.11.16.3-20201222 which isn't the same 19.1.13 version (I realised after!!) and now I have no PTZ/focus control. If someone has the original (or same version) software, I'm sure things will go back to normal!!!

Attachments

bugmenot01

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I also have the C6F0SoZ3N0PcL2 model, but mine came with the V19.1.14.16.28-20200416 version that has human detection / PTZ tracking / auto-zoom. I have no way to dump my firmware to a file, but this suggests to me that you might be able to upgrade to a v19.1.14.65 version... if you can find it. Physically, my camera looks identical to yours.

buzzdev

n3wb
Reaction score
I also have the C6F0SoZ3N0PcL2 model, but mine came with the V19.1.14.16.28-20200416 version that has human detection / PTZ tracking / auto-zoom. I have no way to dump my firmware to a file, but this suggests to me that you might be able to upgrade to a v19.1.14.65 version... if you can find it. Physically, my camera looks identical to yours.
Do you have any idea, where to get the v19.1.14.65 version from?

ilias-arh

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello. I have same model of Camera. Firmware is: V19.1.13.16.65-20200915. Humanoid detection is work, but no PTZ tracking / auto-zoom. No face detection.
But there are problems: When connected to the DVR, the image works, but the camera settings do not open.
And through the WEB interface, I cannot completely turn off the IR illumination with which the camera is very hot ..
Can you turn off the IR illumination completely?
Works for someone's settings via DVR?

Attachments

Last edited:

lucato

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi folks, I also have the C6F0SoZ3N0PcL2 model from MarvioSafer that I do not recommend to anyone. Mine came with the version V19.1.64.16.65-20201207 that has human detection / PTZ tracking / auto-zoom 5MP 30X.
So, I wonder:
a) if you guys that have the C6F0SoZ3N0PcL2 are facing the same issues as I'm facing with this model;
b) if somebody has a more complete list of presets for this model. Attached follows an image table I did for my model;
c) If somebody has the firmware upgrade for a newer version that would fix the issues below.

PROBLEMS:
  • the camera loses presets positions when going back to the home position after using tracking human by using or not the zoom and after some tracking the preset positions changes worst every time as shown in the image attached;
  • the camera reset by itself at random by losing the original positions and other settings, so have to set it all over every time;
  • the camera doesn't pan 260º as advertised, just 180º;
  • the preset 40 or reset by button doesn't put the camera in the center/middle nor does the 260º as advertised in the description, just 180, and every time reset #40, it loses the middle position and when reset by itself also moves further the position, so the starter position never is the same after a reset or reset by itself or even a power cut!
  • A bunch of defects.

The seller MarvioSaver has a terrible after-sale and didn't give any reply also lied in the reply in the review I've left. I do not recommend buying from this manufacturer/seller. It is unbelievable they launched a product in the market with a bunch of issues like that before doing a deep test as I did. I cannot use a security cam for what it was paid for. I spent a lot of money on a security cam that doesn't do a correct job and I have to set it all every half hour (less or more)!

Thanks.

Attachments

Reaction score
I also have the same camera from the same seller and 100% confirm the flaws in this product. Personally I feel resolving the PTZ issues isn't an easy one. We must except the manufacturer/seller has used sub standard stepper motors IMO. To correct the issues you need to use AI software that remembers the image location and not rely on mechanical components.

PROBLEMS:
  • the camera loses presets positions when going back to the home position after using tracking human by using or not the zoom and after some tracking the preset positions changes worst every time as shown in the image attached;
  • the camera reset by itself at random by losing the original positions and other settings, so have to set it all over every time;
  • the camera doesn't pan 260º as advertised, just 180º;
  • the preset 40 or reset by button doesn't put the camera in the center/middle nor does the 260º as advertised in the description, just 180, and every time reset #40, it loses the middle position and when reset by itself also moves further the position, so the starter position never is the same after a reset or reset by itself or even a power cut!
  • A bunch of defects.

Reaction score
Set cruise
When you have set at least 3 preset points between 1-16, you can call special preset “76” to start cruising, the camera will rotate to the preset points 1-16 that have been recorded until the camera are manually controlled.
Call preset point 76:Start cruising.

Set guard position
Set preset point 86: record the current position of the camera as the guard position. When the camera stops operating one minute, the camera will return to the guard position.
Call preset point 86: turn on the guard position function.
Call preset point 87: turn off the guard position function.

Humanoid tracking
Call preset point 66: turn on the humanoid tracking.
Call preset point 68: turn off the humanoid tracking.
When you call the “66” preset point to start humanoid tracking, the camera will record the current position as the guard point. When there is 15 seconds after the no pan-tilt operation or tracking ends, the camera will return to the guard point position.
When using humanoid tracking, you can choose lens zoom or lens not zoom.
Call preset point 69 :turn on the lens zoom.
Call preset point 70: turn off the lens zoom.

Infrared light board control
Call preset point 131: The infrared light board is always on and the image is black and white night vision.
Call preset point 132: The infrared light board is always off and the image is in color.
Call preset point 133: The default work module, infrared light board and image automatically switch according to the day or night environment .

Others
Call preset point 91: PT re-checks itself and returns to the initial position.
Call preset point 92: The PT to the initial position, the PT data is restored to the default value.
Call preset point 210: Delete all preset point.
Before turn on humanoid tracking, you must set it up and turn on the guard position feature (Set guard position ).

Set guard position
Set preset point 86: record the current position of the camera as the guard position. When the camera stops operating one minute, the camera will return to the guard position.
Call preset point 86: turn on the guard position function.
Call preset point 87: turn off the guard position function.
preset point 86》Turn PTZ 》Call point 86》Turn PTZ 》 Call point 66》Call point 69

mickiete

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have found with this camera that the IR lights DO NOT switch off, when light is low but camera can still see in colour I find that when it moves my other cameras pick up the ir light and start recording, this is the only downfall I have with it. If someone knows how to change this, could you let me know please.

bigbay

n3wb
Reaction score
Ich habe auch den (Gerätetyp: C6F0SoZ3N0PcL2 / Software-Version: V19.1.13.16.65-20201014) und das Problem, dass ich neuerdings jeden früh ein "LILA Bild" habe und die Kamera sich nicht umschalten lässt !?

Aber das tritt erst neuerdings auf und war vorher nicht!

Nur ein Neustart bzw. eine längere Zeit die Trennung der Stromzufuhr bringt diesbezüglich Abhilfe. Aber das kann nicht sterben Lösung sein.

Hat jemand noch eine Idee?

Viele Grüße

nash23

n3wb
Reaction score
Ich habe auch den (Gerätetyp: C6F0SoZ3N0PcL2 / Software-Version: V19.1.13.16.65-20201014) und das Problem, dass ich neuerdings jeden früh ein "LILA Bild" habe und die Kamera sich nicht umschalten lässt !?

Aber das tritt erst neuerdings auf und war vorher nicht!

Nur ein Neustart bzw. eine längere Zeit die Trennung der Stromzufuhr bringt diesbezüglich Abhilfe. Aber das kann nicht sterben Lösung sein.

Hat jemand noch eine Idee?

Viele Grüße
habe dieselbe Cam und das ist die neueste FW:
Firmware: V19.1.61.16.19-20210508
zu finden bei

Versuche mal den es zu aktualisieren. Falls das nicht hilft, dann kann sein das die Linse ein Defekt hat

pedro443

n3wb
Reaction score
I am not an IPCAM expert, but since I have a problem with my CTRONICS that no longer turns on the IR LEDs, I was looking for help with Google and I arrived here.
I discover that the heart of my device is identical to yours: C6F0SgZ3N0PcL2, but my software version seems more "recent", in the sense that it has probably been adapted to different hardware and is the number V20.1.41.15.19-20200508.
I don't think my Ctronics works any better than yours.
My webcam I bought from Amazon

lestat69

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
In the absolute remotest chance that someone may have the corresponding .pkg software, I'm posting this here - I'm looking for V19.1.13 (any version) of the IPCAM shown in the attachment
The original firmware was V19.1.13.16.65-20201014
The seller sent me V19.1.11.16.3-20201222 which isn't the same 19.1.13 version (I realised after!!) and now I have no PTZ/focus control. If someone has the original (or same version) software, I'm sure things will go back to normal!!!
Hello, friend. I have the same camera ( C6F0SgZ3N0PcL2 ) with firmware: V20.1.38.16.28-20200226. The camera stopped to turn around and zoom! Nothing. Can I update my software with your version? Thank you:

Attachments