IPCT-2X8G-BT Awful mistake/ wiring pin out

danlawnllc

n3wb
Reaction score
i took a gamble and it didn't pay off in the least. I ran into difficulty during the install of the camera, due to lack of space in the box for the factory harness, i cut it and planned to attach a new RJ-45 to the harness however the wire coloring is totally different, does anyone have access to the manufactures color coding and pin designation to rewire this camera, I attempted to remove the frmale rj-45 to see where the wires terminate but i mangled it in the process. any help is greatly appreciated.

fstfrd50

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Your camera is a Hikvision just rebranded to a different OEM make & model. This diagram should work for you. Just look up “ Hikvision wiring diagram” and there’s a few videos out there showing a wiring repair.

IMG_4106.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

danlawnllc

n3wb
Reaction score
Your camera is a Hikvision just rebranded to a different OEM make & model. This diagram should work for you. Just look up “ Hikvision wiring diagram” and there’s a few videos out there showing a wiring repair.

View attachment 84277

thank you! that fixed it also ipcam support responded with the information as you so kudos to their service and your help

nostrawag

n3wb
Reaction score

View attachment 84277

thank you for this. THis also worked for me and my Trendnet 310PI and Trendnet 311PI cameras, which were re-flashed with the Hikvision firmware.
I also had to change my plugs due to corrosion/water damage.

I asked Trendnet support for the wiring schematics a while ago, got a response but Im sure their wiring scheme provided...was different.
and whilst the cameras worked on my Zyxel 24 port POE LAN switch, I could never get them to work with my Hikvision NVR (they were drawing POE power but absolutely no IP comms). Changed the plug to the above, now they work! :)