IPCT Decals

pinko

Known around here
Reaction score
The IPCT decals have been used a lot in various threads to give an indication of scale.
(ok, mostly used by @looney2ns , but its a great idea)

I've been looking at the stickers in the store, I place them in my cart,but I don't order them as store cannot calculate shipping to Orrrstraaaayya and other weird places.

So who has these magnificent decals? What do you use them for? Is shipping free? Do you carry one with you at all times? Can I put one on a cap to save some money? Are they machine washable?

freeshipping.png

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
An IPCT Sticker along with $2.29 USD will get you a gallon of 87 octane gasoline here in my neck of the woods.
Or if you're hungry, an IPCT sticker and $6.55 USD will get you a Chick-Fil-A deluxe sandwich combo; with 3 decals, the price is $6.55 USD. :rolleyes:

Maybe @Mike can answer your question.
WOW, $2.29 a gallon. I think me and my IPCT sticker needs to make a weekly road trip to save $0.20 per gallon! Or maybe not.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
C'mon down! We can line your car trunk or your pickup bed with trash bags and duct tape so you can REALLY "fill 'er up" !! :facepalm:

P.S. - NO SMOKING!
Man you are making a deal that's really hard to refuse. ;)
Then on the way home I can throw the trash bags at random out of the vehicle onto the roadway for beatifications sake. But of course, I need to do this at 75 mph so the bag properly rips and distributes it's contents thoroughly.

pinko

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks Mike for sorting me out with some of the IPCT decals!
The decals arrived earlier today. They sure are high quality and look great too.
You can order them from the IPCT Store from the top of your browser. While your there check out all the other goodies and buy something!
I'll be placing them next to cams in posted pics to give scale. I got a few extra so will throw one on the back window of the car too.

Looks like I will have a few spares, what should I do with them or where should I stick them? (yeah, I'm not sticking them where you just thought...)

2019-09-25_0-50-04.png 2019-09-25_0-49-41.png 2019-09-25_0-48-47.png 2019-09-25_0-49-05.png 2019-09-25_0-49-20.png

Last edited:

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Mike for sorting me out with some of the IPCT decals!
The decals arrived earlier today. They sure are high quality and look great too.
You can order them from the IPCT Store from the top of your browser. While your there check out all the other goodies and buy something!
I'll be placing them next to cams in posted pics to give scale. I got a few extra so will throw one on the back window of the car too.

Looks like I will have a few spares, what should I do with them or where should I stick them? (yeah, I'm not sticking them where you just thought...)

View attachment 47981 View attachment 47983 View attachment 47982 View attachment 47984 View attachment 47986
Love it! Can't wait to see where you stick them :)