Is it possible to add cameras (which is connected to NVR in remote area) to other NVR?

Reaction score
I have NVR security camera systems in my home and business ( Annke vision NVR system in my home, Hunt CCTV NVR system in my business: they are all Hickvision OEM systems )
those NVR system is connected to Asus routers(RT-AC86U) in my home and in my business. (I use identical router in my home and business)

For now, I can see home-cameras in my home though TV which is directly connected to the NVR, and I can see business-cameras in my business with TV which is connected to the NVR.
And I also can see remotely cameras with computer web browsers, and smart-phone too.

However,
I want to know if it is possible to add cameras in my business to the Annke vision NVR in my home, so that I can see all cameras(home, business) in my home at one time without connecting computer.
If it is impossible, please let me know alternative method which make things easy to see all cameras in home and business.

And I heard that the made-in china security camera system has risk to be hacked.
So I wonder if there is a setting(router, NVR) to make safer.

I attached a diagram to make you understand better.

Thank you!

Attachments