Is it possible to support this camera? (360 Wireless Smart Home Security Camera by WWW.360.CN)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Support for what? It is not ONVIF compliant which means, at least to me, that it will only work with their, possibly, cloud based app. Additionally, it's a WiFi camera which isn't particularly desirable at all

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Given that it's not ONVIF compliant, I don't think it will work, reliably with anything other than their own app/cloud or whatever their packaging with it. There are tons of better choices of cameras like that, IMHO, that ARE ONVIF compliant.

Reaction score
ONVIF makes cameras easier to conenct to NVR, bit not needed for tinycam, you just need the correct rtsp etc, this page may help once you know the ip address
if you cant static its IP, your router may be able to force its allocation.

ive connected loads of cheap wifi cameras, even action cameras this way.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
For the same amount of money you can get the Amcrest IP2M-841 (re-branded Dahua) . It's ONVIF compatible, provides RTSP, is 1080p, IR, 2-way audio plus mike in/speaker out, has pan/tilt/digital zoom, record to micro SD card, wired or wireless and has alarm in/out, great with Blue Iris, VLC, etc. Comes with wall/ceiling mount, 1/4"-20 tripod mount female insert on bottom.

I've installed 4 of them and 3 of it's lower-res (720p) cousins in the last 3 years and all have functioned with no hiccups.

I have also set one up with Tinycam Pro on a Sony smart TV (Android).

EDIT 4/1/21: V3 does NOT provide relay I/O nor jacks for an external mic and speaker.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.