Is there a difference between the Chinese versions and the rest of the versions Hikvision

avoid

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Is there a difference between the Chinese versions and the rest of the versions Hikvision.
I no talk about firmware and compatibility.
I have worked with Chinese versions of the and the European versions Hikvision.
What I saw was that the picture of the Europeans was , more true color, more cleaner, more softer, more detailed, and etc. What it is due to - sensor, software / firmware/. I seems because chinese version is little low quality from other version world Hikvision.

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
I seems because chinese version is little low quality from other version world Hikvision
this has been discussed before there all made in china
there cant be a factory of lazy Chinese making china versions
and another factory with switched on Chinese making good versions for the rest of the world
i assume that china would use more product than the rest of the world
basically get an identical cam one with cch and one with wr in the serial number and test side by side let us know how it looks

john-ipvm

Known around here
Reaction score
What's possible is that different components (like lenses and imagers) are used in different regions. We don't buy enough China version models to know specifically but structurally that is what is generally done by manufacturers to decrease costs to hit lower price points in less economically developed regions.