Is there a limit on the "temp time" for the profiles? Seems to fail on large values

Reaction score
I'm going on vacation so I set the profile to 43800. It seems to revert back immediately to the default profile.

Reaction score
not sure but if you are going away, just set it to hold...

I don't see a hold button on the main screen. If I click on a profile, it sets it to temp, and then if I click on the clock, it goes back to the schedule. Is there a hold button I'm missing?

BTW, setting temp to 10080 seems to work ok so there's at least a UI bug there.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't see a hold button on the main screen. If I click on a profile, it sets it to temp, and then if I click on the clock, it goes back to the schedule. Is there a hold button I'm missing?

BTW, setting temp to 10080 seems to work ok so there's at least a UI bug there.
there is a hold function, its is explained in the toolbar section of the help file...the first time you press a profile its temp..the second its hold and you see a red circle with a line in it.

Reaction score
Oh, I have to hit the Profile number again! Thanks - I didn't get that. I was hitting the stopwatch. ...man this UI could use a little more newb intuitiveness...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, I have to hit the Profile number again! Thanks - I didn't get that. I was hitting the stopwatch. ...man this UI could use a little more newb intuitiveness...
its all explained in detail in the help file. Read it.