Is there paid support?

Don Couchman

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
All,
After months of rock-solid performance, I'm experiencing a rash of issues. Can I pay for some real-time support?
Don

Don Couchman

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. Issues:
1) A few weeks and a few updates ago, Alerts just stopped working for several of my cameras. Checking setting by setting, some had changed without intervention from me. No-one else has access. 2 examples: One camera inexplicable had zones/hot spots turned on. Turned off and now Alerts work again. My garage camera is not alerting at all. Never had a problem with it.
2) One of my cameras shows in the Console as "No Signal". It is accessible as always from my Android cell phone with IP Cam Viewer.

Any thoughts? All regular diagnosis has been done. IPs checked, logins and passwords verified, etc.

Don

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. Issues:
1) A few weeks and a few updates ago, Alerts just stopped working for several of my cameras. Checking setting by setting, some had changed without intervention from me. No-one else has access. 2 examples: One camera inexplicable had zones/hot spots turned on. Turned off and now Alerts work again. My garage camera is not alerting at all. Never had a problem with it.
2) One of my cameras shows in the Console as "No Signal". It is accessible as always from my Android cell phone with IP Cam Viewer.

Any thoughts? All regular diagnosis has been done. IPs checked, logins and passwords verified, etc.

Don
I doubt support can pinpoint why settings have changed. I have never seen that, ever. So there is likely some other explanation.
as far as no signal. could be lots of things. first thing to do is delete the camera in BI and add it back.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Did this by chance start after the Windows 10 spring update occurred?
I had all sorts of issue's when it updated on my BI machine.
The registry entries for BI seem to be easily corrupted.