Is this a good deal? I need to add cameras to my system

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a Hikvision compatible NVR (LTS) and am looking to add some cameras to it.

I came across this deal and am wondering if this is a decent camera at a good price?

Hikvision 4MP IP Camera DS-2CD2145F-IS H.265 IP POE Outdoor Dome Camera Waterproof Vandal-proof Webcam 1080P 4MM Lens Camera

I am looking to buy two or three. Is the price really discounted 68%?

I do have PoE.

Hikvision 4MP IP Camera DS-2CD2145F-IS H.265 IP POE Outdoor Dome Camera Waterproof Vandal-proof Webcam 1080P 4MM Lens Camera – NeweggFlash.com

Thank you for helping me out

TPW

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a Hikvision compatible NVR (LTS) and am looking to add some cameras to it.

I came across this deal and am wondering if this is a decent camera at a good price?

Hikvision 4MP IP Camera DS-2CD2145F-IS H.265 IP POE Outdoor Dome Camera Waterproof Vandal-proof Webcam 1080P 4MM Lens Camera

I am looking to buy two or three. Is the price really discounted 68%?

I do have PoE.

Hikvision 4MP IP Camera DS-2CD2145F-IS H.265 IP POE Outdoor Dome Camera Waterproof Vandal-proof Webcam 1080P 4MM Lens Camera – NeweggFlash.com

Thank you for helping me out

TPW
no..china region camera...dome...

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Domes can be a pain outdoors at night with IR reflection off of the dome.

Anytime you see something like Note 3 in a description, that means it's a Chinese version. You can't apply the general firmware updates that come out, and I think the housing may be plastic instead of metal.